Recently, I did an interview and webinar at simply-communicate.com. The subject was IBM’s Workplace of the Future initiative. I think it is a good summary of the way we are changing IT to take a more holistic view of what is required to support the needs of the workforce. It’s not just about technology, but requires understanding the dynamics of the workforce as well as the changing nature of the work itself. Even though we call this the Workplace of the Future, we recognize that a key concept is that work is no longer a place.
- Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure #3 (2023) – Antarctica
- Will I ever see a photo of any of my great grandparents?
- Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure #2 (2019) – Ireland & Scotland
- Connecting my Brennans back to Ireland – DNA makes it official
- A little DNA, time, and luck uncovered a new Sweeney connection