- Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure #3 (2023) – Antarctica
- Will I ever see a photo of any of my great grandparents?
- Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure #2 (2019) – Ireland & Scotland
- Connecting my Brennans back to Ireland – DNA makes it official
- A little DNA, time, and luck uncovered a new Sweeney connection
Tag Archives: ireland
The United States allows dual citizenship with numerous countries, including Ireland. A few years ago I found out Ireland offers citizenship by descent. It is called “Citizenship through Foreign Births Registration (FBR)”. The background work took me a couple of … Continue reading